- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
San Luis Obispo
153 Cross Street Suite 130
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Office: (805) 543-7330
Fax: (805) 543-7016
4851 El Camino Real
Atascadero, CA 93422
Office: (805) 460-9670
Fax: (805) 460-9672
You will need your login information to access certain areas.
Not a member? Click here to become one!
Check the License First Video
Check a Contractor’s License
Plan Check in Form
State Compensation Insurance Fund
SLO City Home Page
SLO County Home Page
Search Our Member Directory
The San Luis Obispo County Builders Exchange is a 501(c)6 nonprofit organization formed to promote cooperation among licensed contractors and vendors in all aspects of the construction industry; to encourage quality construction; to find job opportunities for all its members through provision of plans; to provide public advocacy on behalf of the members at the local and state levels of government; and to make available training and continuing education in essential aspects of the industry.